Why did Alibaba shares rise almost 4% today?

Started by OZER, Dec 14, 2021, 11:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
80% off all democrats have BTC from the stolen money that they need to hide and store somewhere els liberal make me sick

Bitcoin right now doesnt have fundamental value. Tell that to Tesla, Square, Cathy Wood, Goldman Sachs, CitiBank, Morgan Stanley.  Cant believe idiots like this get paid to be stupid.

How much did that lady pay cbnc? She doesnt seem have much expertise except mumbling meaningless words.

I mean if you consider GME and AMC's current prices compared to pre-2021 prices...I wouldn't say the bubble "burst" completely which I'd equate more to it going at similar levels or below their pre-pumped levels.

Nice ! I was able to build a big income stream during the covid-19 pandemic investing with a professional broker, Mrs Elizabeth Wesley.

10 would get fired againSuch an interesting thing to pay attention to instead of my source of income, 10

People aren't suddenly spending a larger percentage of their wages on new stuff. This is a lie that media and this administration are trying to use.

It could easily be slowed down, lets stop printing money!

It takes the  24 seconds to bring the first completely wrong statement.   Valerie Wilson: Nobody likes Inflation.  Somebody who has material assets for example in brick and mortar and also huge financial liabilities like a mortgage can like inflation as it is going help him to pay back the money he owes.

under-employment, it became very clear that a young man's best opportunities were in military service.I graduated high-school in 1973.  I took very literally the advise given Dustin Hoffman in the movie 'The Graduate'... PLASTICS!  Executive wage-and-price controls were in effect under the Nixon-Ford Administrations, then shortly after the Carter Administration very morally granted our old friend Shah Reza Pallavi a visa for treatment of terminal cancer -  the OPEC embargoed oil exports to the United States, which essentially hobbled our domestic plastics industry.  After two years of unemployment