Bitcoin could become ‘worthless’, Bank of England warns

Started by OZER, Dec 14, 2021, 11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
according to  anything that's going up is in a bubble

If you don't own a house  and stocks you are doomed.

None will pop!! None!! BTC should drop tomorrow at 8:30 AM that will be the bottom!!  Housing is not over leveraged! only the wealthy are buying! My  Tesla plaid X in on order for July 2022 lol!  The United states needs crypto or its  death for innovation and growth of its citizens.

Mr Sherman: Thats because YOU do not make it legal tender. You have a monopoly of money printing.

booster shots are inflationary. Who's paying for tests and vaccines? Your purchasing power. When government interferes with the working class and businesses through more and more regulation, does that increase output or decrease output? It decreases output causing higher prices for goods and services. Bill Gates' carbon tax to fund his chalk marks in the sky. Is that carbon tax inflationary or deflationary? It's inflationary. There is zero benefit to the middle class by flying airplanes spraying dust into the atmosphere. The entire process is inflationary.

senators make 150. all this needs to stop they stole the money from us I think they can pay off the national debt and inflation does not help nobody we can see it today.Ronald Reagan started the sparrow of wages he said trickle down economics but the problem it never got to the workers only to the CEOs they make 350 times more than average worker in Congress

I believe that US gov. will not make this situation getting worse.

how to stop it: stop our current administration. not with paperwork, or votes, or impeachments but plain old force instead. like shoved out into the street to land on asses.

Investing has never been so mainstream, the money has to go somewhere right?

Tesla was bubble at 60$ a share, and then 180$ a share, and then 500$ a share and now 1000$ a share. Keep it up , your analysts on screen are joke. Teslas fundamentals are far strong and have much more potential. Buying the dip is the best thing to do.

Some segments in the  are stamped not adjacent to each other