Bitcoin could become ‘worthless’, Bank of England warns

Started by OZER, Dec 14, 2021, 11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
6:00 You know what? Investors bet their money on the future of the investment.  I won't invest in a company because it's big now, I'll invest in it because it'll be bigger in the future.

Bitcoin is a hard asset, there is no bubble. Stock market is a bubble propped up by money printing

The giant Ponzi scheme is finally starting to collapse.

Investing is the best option right now, seen the economy is bad  INTELLECTWEBSCM making money with those guys is the right time now

Is this person right to think graduate degrees give more skills? I thought working in the job did that.

<I see BTC at $75K by end of this year but Will always let  anyone know to forget predictions and start making good profit now because future valuations are all speculations and guesses. The market is very unstable and you can't tell if it's going bearish or bullish. While myself and others are trading without fear of making a loss others are being patient for the price to skyrocket. It all depends on the pattern you follow .I was able to make 21 bTC in just November from implement in  trades with tips and info from keith Brian Jerry>>

There goes the secret... A bubble that everybody knows it, is not a bubble. ( checking with a pen balance sheet.. hey while I was checking price moved +13% and keep on going .. let me adjust.. ups now -7% dam you markets and I don't have a calculator..you guys!!  )

The gov can stop inflation by simply raising interest rates but this is politically risky as necessary recessions don't win elections

The funny thing is when they say people lost money. It was only monopolized entities . The regular man won  though.