Instagram accounts created with stolen pics push fraudulent crypto schemes

Started by OZER, Dec 14, 2021, 11:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

"Five Signs That Apple Is A Bubble - Forbes"  - April 23, 2012

Greed is also the problems. The wage is raise and so the landlords and other field of businesses start to change the price to enrich themselves more.

It's not  crisis for the rich.....    why would the government want to stop it ?

Stop printing money , gold to dollar ratio is poor in us wake up or you will next venesvala

Thanks Man, you're more honest than most. I'm very glad i started using John Adam's trading methods. I am hoping that we can get a weekly candle close above the garzian channel at around 51k to continue the bull run. Keep the faith everyone

A lot of people dont have any food on the table, but they have forks and knives

yes but in order to do so they would collapse the stock market and housing market.. this is all intentional to destroy the dollar to move to a digital fed currency for complete control.

permaculture is a greater investment than graduate school for those wanting to live abroad

This  misses the core issue, and that is insane amounts of money being printed. Past valuations simply don't matter anymore

Good luck, ya played yourselves. 40%-50% on housing? hahahahahahahahahaha. The "honorable Jerome Powell" that 's even funnier. The Fed doesn't need reform, it needs to be burned to the ground.