GBPUSD: Falling Wedge Pattern | Double Confirmation

Started by OZER, Dec 17, 2021, 10:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

From the previous analysis, the price completed a reversal "falling wedge pattern".
Now we can see that the price broke out of the pattern and this is actually increasing our chances for bullish momentum.
On the other hand, the price tested the bottom of the pattern yesterday during FOMC and now it is moving higher.
So also the news didn't affect our trading setup.
So stay BULLISH

Targets:

Thank you and Good Luck!
All content is for education purpose only, not financial advices.

bottoms and I've been drawing up accurate ascending triangles all night. Such a huge advantage being able to see the resistance and support much more clearly and having that understanding of the market. I wish you were still doing the mentorship thing, that'd be something I'd be interested in. Great s.That technical analysis  brought me here haha, you're the best teacher man, that one  and I can accurately predict movement, reversals, double tops

university -  it doesn't get much better. This was great thank you for this knowledge drop

What about a candle stick for every second... i plan on making some very over analytical self learning software to watch the market. Multiple people could train the software and it learn each of their personality in regards to trading. And be able to run textbook strategy along with Multiple personalities all in parallel with thousands of stocks simultaneously. Its not made yet. I still have a LOT of learning to do with trading... but who is really good and would want to help train my software. One stipulation, you would have to run it on my computer... meaning I have to travel to you, or you come to me.

What is the aplication most trusted trading forex?

I cannot thank you enough. This  helped me make some of the best swing trades that I've had and feel much more confident in my technical analysis. You've earned my loyalty and I'm going to be checking out many more of your s!!

Bro could you do an analysis on eurusd would really appreciate it akhi

Nice !! Its good to be a part of this. Top earner here, I've been trading with Mrs Gloria Tyler for about 6 months now, Ive made more than half a million dollars in profit, glad I started big enough, but haven't gotten the chance to thank her in person, she's always so busy making money. Some people say she always at work, trading round the clock. I aspire to be such an impact in the trading community who helps in making good money and recovering of losses. Who would have though that the kid from the curb would be living so lavish. Thanks to Mrs Gloria, I can now raise my head high amidst my peers.

Very insight.breaking this to the simplest form.i want to watch every  of yours out there because i think my confidence to enter trade by various confluences is being built up. CEST!