GBPUSD: Falling Wedge Pattern | Double Confirmation

Started by OZER, Dec 17, 2021, 10:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wow amazing! I marked up my first chart from watching your . I was having a hard time with candles as well and now completely understand them. Thank you. Best .

I can't believe I just received this information for free. There are courses that charge so much for such little information and now,after watching this, my trading horizon has been broadened. Enough to give me the confidence to even trade for private institutions

What do u think about Head and shoulder pattern on GBP USD..??

n shout out to you and God bless you. You saved me money by this ! Cant thank you enough. New subscriber here!

Thank you so much for sharing this valuable information! Please, keep going!

Wow.. this was brilliant... I smiled all through... By the way, this is my first comment on a  page ... Well done

This candlesticks pattern not work in Olymp trade as candle not follow the patern.

God bless Mr Wilson coleman! If trading was easy then everyone would be doing it. I feel shortchanged having also spent a lot on trading courses and materials without tangible results, it just seems everyone wants to sell their course. Thanks to you, I'll be adopting a more practical approach

Good , beginners should be careful with the Traders you meet Online, so-called "expert traders" they should provide a concrete evidence and a transparent proof that they are legit. I have tried one and he took my money and never granted my withdrawal requests, Now i Tried Mr Gabriele Alfonso, he is 100% Real, here we don't like anything online business but now I can invest on binary options trade and Bitcoin Mining,

Ive watched a million forex traders and none of them come close to simplifying trading like you just did

Great vídeo, very ilustrativ.. thank you very much!  ️