EURUSD: Let'S Get Ready For The Bullish Wave

Started by OZER, Dec 17, 2021, 10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
That backdrop is really star wars worthy. Takes me back a bit

Hi great ! I have a question tho I cant find that Fibonacci retracement tool like yours with the 38,2% i click the same button but is shows something else.

Hey bro..thanks much much much for every  dude

I have a question that i am having sort of a rough time with lol.... how do you change the fib retracement bar into percentages???

I've seen Solid Green candles go way down. What the heck does that mean?

This is really an amazing  for those who want to move financially, Forex requires the expertise of a professional broker, that is why I have made huge profits since I started trading with Mr Alan Adrian.

Hi am new to your   Do you have charts Where one could see the38.2 line where I could learn bullish and bearish. You explain candles a way I understand I might think about taking your class.

Please sir make a  of which order block will be valid.. I like your work.. be blessed more and more...

Please can you use MA+Candlestick+ATR??? basically can one use 3 or more indicators???. Thanks for the s mere watching them for 3 days has seriously enlighten my knowledge about trading thanks bro

When we draw a trend-lines? What's the basic rule ? Does it have to touch the edge of the wicks or what? I'm getting confused i saw you drawing trend-lines.  Yours touches the bodies of the candlesticks .Which one  is correct the wicks or the body?

.You are the only one who made me to understand the basics . Your candle stick pattern is awesome .Nicely explained . Very Useful for me like noob.  Your other s are little hard to understand bro .