AUDUSD ANALYSIS

Started by OZER, Dec 17, 2021, 10:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
All your  are amazing..Everytime i learn something new and its a great feeling..thanks a ton

Not ma dumb ass laughing and enjoying the accent instead of understanding

fshore whenever  i was at work, i only see nothing but alerts ever since i was referred to her?

Thank you I learned so much in this

Very generic info that can be found anywhere on the internet. Most of your comments are paid.

Thank you so much for the time and effort that you put into this . What program do you use, in order to make all those calculations?

Hello, I'm a beginner, Finviz shows a lot of ads, is it worth to pay for the Elite, and  will they remove the adds? do you have any idea how much cost?, also which news site is good to be aware of real news to take decisions. What do you use ? Thanks.

im very impresed of your real knowledge and humble you are.

GREAT INFO...WELLDONE!!

i really like the song need the instru

As a trader how to improve step by step pl suggest

I can't imagine my life without this Mrs Kathy above I got 2BTC from them all the way from United state. Thank you so much may God continue to bless the platform

Love the . Keep making them. They sure informative.

The best  I ever saw for this. Subscribed!  But I have a question: At 21:00 you show a 382 (pin bar) and suggest this is bullish.  But two candles earlier there's another which (to me) also appears to correlate with the longer term upward trend.  On the day that was printed would I act on it?  In other words is the second bullish pin bar "better" than the first?  And why?  Thanks..

Hey! Im 18 year old and anyone intrested to become trading friends or something like that? We should share setups and make calls and more.