USDJPY: Time to Grow? 🇺🇸🇯🇵

Started by OZER, Dec 17, 2021, 10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
THANK YOU, it was incredibly well explained

I love this  man. This is the first  I've watched and I'm blown. Very wonderful

46:06 You have a confirmation of the resistance on April 2nd there. Why don't you enter there (with a limit sell order)? Instead you wait for more 'confirmation' (confirmation of momentum in this case if I understand correctly) and enter lower?

PUDDING... LMAO... CRACKS ME UP EVERY TIME... needed that break of intense listening to calm myself down.

its making  sense slowly n surely... thanx man...

TAKE NOTE> Try close an account with TD Ameritrade and transfer the money to another bank and you're in for a major nightmare. Eight months into the process and money is still not in my account. Look into www,consumeraffairs.com and www.bbb.org and its the norm for TD Ameritrade to fool clients. Money with TD Ameritrade is not your money. I reported this to the Nebraska Department of Banking & Finance and the ECB and I will be scaling this issue at federal level.

? "Don't cheat the market"??? ... can you PLEASE explain what you mean by this?  The s are so good I'm considering joining the academy

Hi, very good ! i found a trading platform that you use that allows you earn your own numbers for the trading lots This is the best one you should use when you are new to the trading part  yes. i use Harry_fxvalue @^t 1NN sta strategies and it works superb. I think you should try it out.

Great  man! Really appreciate your advise on having a rule based system for trading. You´ve got a sub here :)

Starting early is the best way of getting ahead to build wealth, invsting remains a priority. The crptomarket has plenty of opportunities to earn a decent payouts, with the right skills and proper understanding of how the market works thru my mentor @lisa_upfx 0' .n l' g

God bless Mr Wilson coleman! If trading was easy then everyone would be doing it. I feel shortchanged having also spent a lot on trading courses and materials without tangible results, it just seems everyone wants to sell their course. Thanks to you, I'll be adopting a more practical approach

Great, great, great , that I fully watched. And I will surely have to come back often for reviewing all the stuff in it. Thank you. Still not profitable, continuous work on it will bring it up.

Will you be analyzing nano dimensions stock this week?

thank you for this .  I appreciate all your s - especially the charts to watch each month.  One question about using ATR for Stop Loss placement.  Do you use the ATR value at the point of the last swing or the ATR value of the current price when you're thinking of entering?  Thank you.  I will also check your other s on placing stops to see if you answer this in one of these.