USDJPY: Time to Grow? 🇺🇸🇯🇵

Started by OZER, Dec 17, 2021, 10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
equal. Look for  unusually high volume on such dojis.Excellent . The only thing I would add is dojis aren't necessarily indecision patterns. It also could be that power for both bulls & bears might be great, but it is very balanced

This is gold. You gave it all for free. God bless you. Thanks

What do u think about Head and shoulder pattern on GBP USD..??

Great . I started watching your  last year as a beginner before giving stock market a trial. I was able to make $43,000 with capital of $9,000 trading with Expert Mr Robert Kane who guided me throughout my trading. Thanks to him.

You deserve more credit. Awsome mentor!

i am still smiling its been so beneficial trying some one new, the step i take was more better and now i can smile to the bank, God bless you for helping the poor @metro_lisa_trades i invested thru her as my account manager and i was able to make passive profits after 5 days.... you can contact her on lnstergram *@metro_lisa_trades* thank me after

Its funny BULLS and BEARS Chicagos Basketball and Football teams

Amazing  watched this when I started trading and tried to soak it up. Came back 2 months later and everything makes a lot more sense lol.  I have a question can someone please answer.  I notice this guy trades forex do his guides also work with trading stock?

top seus s meu amigo pena que não tem legenda

Top notch outstanding  teaching. Thank you for doing this. Enormously helpful n.

Very useful info greatly appreciated