BITCOIN This remarkable fractal symmetry indicates it's bottomed

Started by OZER, Dec 17, 2021, 10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Great stuff ! Witch indicators will you recomend to a begginer? I have a tradingview free account at the moment so only 3 of them, thanks !!

Are the three points under "Technical Analysis is not what you think" truth or myth? Can someone clarify? Technical analysis is not what you think, of course, because it is like reading tea leaves: whatever you discern from it, someone else may and can often say the opposite to.

Hi. I really enjoy your s, and how you break down what to do, how things work with trading and etc. Thank you for being a great teacher. You just got a new subscriber :-)

Get daily 3-4 signals, earn daily 100-200 USD profits with accuracy of 75-80%

You never trade patterns.... if you Trade patterns without understanding the story then you will eventually get trapped ..... stop teaching this kind of bs ... you dont need strategy or rules ... you just need to understand what the market is doing

Hi  , any reason why you prefer to trade more in currencies instead of equity. Equity seems more predictable and directional.

Can anyone read what is being typed??!!, Please larger caption!!! Look at Oscar carboni.....

Dear  Teo  I have spent all day today watching your excellently presented -s- -lectures- -tutorials- masterpieces. On behalf of we, the apprentice traders of , I would like to thank you for all you've done for us.   Thanks