Engulfing Candles Menace Big Tech

Started by OZER, Dec 17, 2021, 10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Are the three points under "Technical Analysis is not what you think" truth or myth? Can someone clarify? Technical analysis is not what you think, of course, because it is like reading tea leaves: whatever you discern from it, someone else may and can often say the opposite to.

Thank you for the great content! It really helps a lot. Regarding about the ATR, ATR 57 shown in the  was for Australia 200. What about ATR for Forex, which is usually 0.0041? How do we set our stop-loss from there? X-41pips?   Appreciate it if anyone has any input.

I just realized that I've watched an hour long . Lots of useful information and very easy to understand. Thanks a lot!

I really like your s,am a beginner and this really helping but when I try to use your format on my own with 24 hours chat,it seems to go easy but when I try it out with the same format on 7 days chat it turns out to be confusing

took notes recap this lesson for a good 2 hours

Are you in UAE, India, Pakistan, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, China, HongKong, Indonesia, USA, Australia, UK, Germany, infact anywhere you are and you have a Bitcoin Wallet, this is an opportunity for you. With your little Investment you can double your Coins within a day. All you need is to Inbox me to tell you how or you reach out to Mr Gabriele A. He is a great man who deals on all trading for professionals on His whatsapp contact are + 1 (415) 6 1 0 7 4 1 2 ,Telegram: @Gabrielefx he is always available to respond to your needs

Who else thinks gbpusd might go down?

Spends 7 minutes teaching you how to draw lines but never tells you why you drew them...

*Time Stamps* 1:  2:37 2:  4:32 3:  15:12 4:  28:01 5:  37:50 6:  49:08

this strategy is golden. best explanation of order blocks.

Appreciate you and your work,I learn more from you than my three courses I spent almost 1000 dollars on

do you have any  covering the leverage trading system? if yes, i would definitely love to watch over as it seems pretty confusing to me. like longing with the 5x leverage and shorting with the same no. of times. please cover leverage if it comes under your line of interest.    thankyou.

Gotta say, you're levelling up my man.

Hey , I'm watching from the Bahamas.  Your content is very informative.....