Engulfing Candles Menace Big Tech

Started by OZER, Dec 17, 2021, 10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
What website are you looking at the charts on ?   And how do you put the stop loss and take profit boxes on the charts ?

This man is gonna become millionaire in next few years trust me

I dont see a link to join, do you have a website to view ? Thanks

TTC - Please help with your TA on Bitcoin, I find your TA perfect when it comes to prediction.

SaferFXtrading  If you a forex trader or working in forex industry, then pls don't hesitate to join this group. We are sharing all kinds of info and strategies regarding forex.groupswww.facebook.comhttps:

I want to give you a huge shout out and thank you! You are the best "teacher" I've come across to explain these concepts. Most experienced traders can't explain anything to a novice but I applaud you for doing an excellent job! Kudos!!  :)

Do these work for trading futures on S&P 500

*Time Stamps* 1:  2:37 2:  4:32 3:  15:12 4:  28:01 5:  37:50 6:  49:08

Hi , just wondering if you might have a Myfxbook.com linked account. It would be a good motivator to see actual verified results

Nice !! Its good to be a part of this. Top earner here, I've been trading with Mrs Gloria Tyler for about 6 months now, Ive made more than half a million dollars in profit, glad I started big enough, but haven't gotten the chance to thank her in person, she's always so busy making money. Some people say she always at work, trading round the clock. I aspire to be such an impact in the trading community who helps in making good money and recovering of losses. Who would have though that the kid from the curb would be living so lavish. Thanks to Mrs Gloria, I can now raise my head high amidst my peers.

Made it to the end amazingly brilliant .

SaferFXtrading  If you a forex trader or working in forex industry, then pls don't hesitate to join this group. We are sharing all kinds of info and strategies regarding forex.groupswww.facebook.comhttps: