$AAPL bounce in a bullish move

Started by OZER, Dec 17, 2021, 10:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

portuguese language ) so I will help you with all my heart.Suscribed !   If you want spread your knowledge in LatinAmerica ( spanish

One thing I wish you would have commented on is the types of candlesticks. Like is what you're saying applicable for the Hitachi candles as opposed to regular candles? Is there a version you think is best to use?

Hello Sir..can we use Time Frame 15minutes for the CEST ?

rofit since i started trading with Mrs. Alicia David she is the best

I just wanted to leave a brief review of  course.  I thoroughly enjoyed  and the information that was delivered throughout the course.  The step by step and visual examples are so eye opening.  I still refer back my course when I want to understand a technique that I am implementing.  Also do back test your strategies before going live.  It is a must. Thank you

I know it's basic but what is the name of the red and green looking rectangle tool used at 33:41? I can't find it myself en everybody uses it

I like when u say ..Hey here is the thing right lol .

Is access $140 one time or monthly?

Everything perfect explanation but brother pls check once the moving avg+ candlestick at 36:41 i think its not proper bullish engulfing candles since wick of red candle is lower then the low of green candle.

Its funny BULLS and BEARS Chicagos Basketball and Football teams

No other mentor like this guy. I wake up just to hear "Hey heywhats up my friend" lol love this guy and your energy bro.  I'm Following you beyond becoming a professional.