$AAPL bounce in a bullish move

Started by OZER, Dec 17, 2021, 10:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Amazing content, thank you so much

I just wanted to leave a brief review of  course.  I thoroughly enjoyed  and the information that was delivered throughout the course.  The step by step and visual examples are so eye opening.  I still refer back my course when I want to understand a technique that I am implementing.  Also do back test your strategies before going live.  It is a must. Thank you

The book is cool, thanks mate :)

Very well explained...  Worth watching

Thankyou so much for this  sir , it really helps me out to understand candle stick pattern! Keep up the good work sir!

When youre doing stoploss points and youre talking about pips (i dont know what that stands for so dont know how to go down 20), also, I understood up or down 20 pips, but didnt understand how you got 43 and 53?. Lastly, theres a LOT of menus and buttons and dont know what you are hitting in the menu to do a finobachi(?).

This is amazing I liked and subbed just for you my dude is great

Why the buyers push up the prices, the buyers would want to buy at a lower price and sell it at a higher price, can you please clarify?

low is comparing to what? What is the benchmark for hammer stick? Thank uOn 23 min you explain candle examples, but I dont understand 38% of high

I jast wanna say thank you sooooo much. you do not know how much I learnd with your s I wish you the best. I fucking love you man.

Thanks you so much man outstanding explanation

Does anyone know where to find the Donchian Channel tool on tradingview.com that  used?