$AAPL bounce in a bullish move

Started by OZER, Dec 17, 2021, 10:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thanks bro for speaking clean English that even non- native English speakers can follow.  Can you please make a  about how would you trade Moving avarages? I am very curious to learn about your moving avarege experience. I trade 1D to 1W charts as I am not professional I combine them with overbought oversold RSI to minimize buy sell risk. so My trades can take weeks and months to enter exit but less riskier.

Youve taught me more here than anyone ive ever learnt from

who r these 3 who didnt understand this wonderful lesson by sir

Powerful people come from Powerful places to make another places poweful

The only brilliant  rule, I think is trend to follow

Great, great, great , that I fully watched. And I will surely have to come back often for reviewing all the stuff in it. Thank you. Still not profitable, continuous work on it will bring it up.

Evergrow will make you rich!!! EVG 50000X. HURRY!!!!!? GALA WILL EXPLODE!  1000X

thank you for this, it helped a lot

Hello ,         Nicely explained s. I cribed your . Is it possible to access community discord?  You are doing excellent job for all traders. God bless you!

Be intentional with the assets youre trading, find a good broker and hold long term. Thats how Ive been earning about $18k weekly in this forex business.

reat very much logical and simple ...... brother you are super great you are doing very much smart analysing ....keep it up ️️

does the color of hammer or Doji matter? shoudl we look for green candle on hammer ?