Monday morning open levels - indicative forex prices - 20 December 2021

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 12:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Nice  and great work.It nice to see others who are benefiting in cryptocurrency we all will be millionaires soon believe me, currently my portfolio is $120,000

The bubble will pop in accordance to what monetary and fiscal policy allows. Allow interest rates to rise and the bubble pops. Allow inflation to run and the bubble grows. Pick your poison.   Good luck everyone, stay safe.

democrats don't want to build a better world they only whant TO DESTROY everything and steel  billions of dollars from the people

After listening to this segment, most of these economists do not believe in themselves and their monetary policies. Just leave the FED alone, they can fix our economy. Why do you think they created the FED back in 1913? To solve and prevent problem such as the Great Depression like in 1910. The FED knows what they are doing.

Seems like the elephants are bulls, and the donkeys are bears or perhaps just donkeys. Not surprised, just a little disappointed in my fellow ass-holes in congress.

I'm sure fed can handle inflation by printing more money!

Broken capitalism.  Solution,  need to start over.  Burn the FIRE sector. Vote for a change    (pun) demand democracy NOW.org  banks produce  nothing,  zero,  just profits  DNC = RNC = the 1%  =  Wall street not the 99%  remember the 1970s ?  what it took to get change a revolution,  yeah

You need to get a trade! So you dont get a crap load of student debt and will always be needed!

aria Jones is legit and her method works like magic I keep on earning every single week with her new strategy

"WHAT IF"?  What if the domestic-calculus were to include increasing numbers of elder-Americans who want and need to perform in the marketplace to combat the declining purchasing power of their fixed income?  How would that play in the political dynamic of younger participants in the marketplace trying to 'gain-a-foothold' or 'hold-their-own'?