Forex Forecast: Pairs in Focus

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 12:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
It is not desirable for inflation to be stopped, or even slowed too much. The Central Bank's power are less and less as economies get bigger and bigger.  And despite what we are told there is a disconnect between government fiscal policy and the policy of the Central Banks.  CP is a poor metric, but one we have used for decades.

it's a worldwide event... amigos

Lumber went down because of limited processing. Klausner One in Live Oak, Florida shutdown end of 2018 due to business problems and the mill was being sold at tax auction. Binderholz runs the mill now and started production back in the spring of 2021 which is why the prices have gone down. This facility produces a million board feet annually.

That black chick seemed like an affirmative action hire. People who are English as a second language can convey a clearer message than her.

Well I really appreciate ️ for the amazing Bitcoin flip done for me yesterday

Don't you find it fascinating  how the government has literally no say, on important economic projections that affect the population? THAT ALONE SHOULD TELL YOU WHO IS REALLY IN POWER!

The answer is YES. The United States once set double digit interest rates and inflation dropped. It also caused recession.

Дислеймер, не финансовый совет*

Love 's s, learning so much about US

Yes... Stop printing money idiots! Problem solved!

10 would get fired againSuch an interesting thing to pay attention to instead of my source of income, 10

I thought I save you the time...the answer is no...

With SpaceX, Solar city and neuralink- Tesla is no bubble at all.

The problem is that the Fed is a central planner and central plans don't work.

It takes the  24 seconds to bring the first completely wrong statement.   Valerie Wilson: Nobody likes Inflation.  Somebody who has material assets for example in brick and mortar and also huge financial liabilities like a mortgage can like inflation as it is going help him to pay back the money he owes.