Forex Forecast: Pairs in Focus

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 12:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Though the help of ️.I was able to add $5,000 to my bitcoin wallet for me to start business. Guys here in Australia mask have really been good to us all

Inflation is a tax on poor consumers.. It cannot be stopped, not as long as the federal reserve and fractional banking system exists. It is nothing less than modern serfdom

Brian Brooks like the dad in the room educating everyone

"nobody likes inflation" is a silly statement because without it you could actually be paid LESS. If we enter deflation which I expect to happen the second half of this decade people will be getting paid less because businesses make less.  Yes, things cost more and you have to budget for it. But let's not pretend inflation is that simple, because when moderated inflation is great.

We stand on the shoulders of Satoshi

china is garbage   china eliminated millions of people worldwide and nobody cares and nobody does anything about it

Except when you look at the altered numbered used to compile official inflation stats, it's much worse than they're letting on.

FED has been asleep, or deliberate sabotage is happening with money printer ( benefit the rich, at expense of poor). Stagflation is the next stop... especially under the "leadership" of the current administration

LL THE WAY UP ️️ ️                       ️             ️ ️        ️                *       ️                      *         ️     *                 *                   *              *                *                     Lets go!

How can inflation exist in a zero interest climate where wages are stagnant? Sorry, being Australian I don't get that (Australia is big but our economy is medium sized).  It's different here. We have all the above but we are having a stupidly wild housing market - everywhere.  People are greedy & stupid, rates will rise. When the US ups it's interest rates, a lot of Australians will learn that a $1,000,000 loan on a $120,000 income is not wise.

Nope people need inflation in their pay checks

The difference between bitcoin and Tesla is that Tesla produce something that is tangible unique and is self supported by the most advanced technology in its market, It has mega factories ready to produce, It is also an energy provider, Solar, and has an infrastructure of the largest charger network. Telsa cars are the fastest and safest in the world.

Finally a  that portrays how the elite, the Federal Reserve, the Congress, the president, and the media think how dumb the American public is.  Their condensation only shows how dumb they look.

Despite the current fall in Crypto's I'm still happy i can smile back at my portfolio £51,770  Had my fourth withdrawal from my investments, (Thanks Leticia Buckley️)