Forex Forecast: Pairs in Focus

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 12:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

@3:14:31 SBF makes himself at home. Looks just like his desk now :)

SNK 400x Coin NFT play to win Game, Small Market Cap backed by big names.

when? when tesla, bitcoin and another market will want to pop their bubble

Why did do they want inflation to be above 2% when salaries are not even keeping up with that? Why are these people ruling the country?

This inflation is transitory, print money obviously have no consequences, pffffff. the central command economy of the Soviet Union (united states) work vary well, let the government produce chips, or infrastructure.  system appear to be a viable economic alternative, dont worry, everything wanna be ok

I guess who made this  is the smartest of the litter

Who sponsored this segment? Jim chanos?

This  is an advertisement for value investing and not a  about bubbles. Misleading information. Let's take gamestop,  says that the bubble popped and that it lost 50% of its value from its all time high, which is true, but very misleading. Gamestop might be down 50% from its top, but is still up around 3000% from the beginning of 2020. How can you say that the bubble has popped?? If you are going to compare everything from its all time high, it looks like almost everything is a bubble.   Even simple facts in this  don't make sense. For example: 2:56 they say that dogecoin is 'down over 90%' . If the high is 0,74$ and its down 90%, the price would be 0,07$, but its around the 0,20$. That's a 73% drop, not a 'over 90%' drop. Or if you want to show tesla's all time high, just google all time high and you'll see that it's not 1209,75$. It is 1243.49$ on 4 november. Come on ...

Nice  Expert  Katherine has really Taught me the better way or trading

I'm sure fed can handle inflation by printing more money!

Bitcoin is the true asset without the fundamental market value.

The only issue is there is way to many cryptos ... Coinbase was fine when it had 3 coins ... but over 100 is way to risky