Forex Forecast: Pairs in Focus

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 12:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
power to set and adjust prices..In order to beat inflation..you really have to own stocks in companies that have the market dominance

The next 1000x BSC gem - Angry Floki. Do not miss out on itits the next big thing in crypto!!!!

gallon of petrol in America This really will make  Vice President   Harris giggle when she is asked why -  can't ask Biden he doesn't know what day it isBefore the Weimar Republic  collapsed, the inflation was exponential in Germany paving the way for the rise of Herr Hitler Soon they will be paying $US100

"nobody likes inflation" is a silly statement because without it you could actually be paid LESS. If we enter deflation which I expect to happen the second half of this decade people will be getting paid less because businesses make less.  Yes, things cost more and you have to budget for it. But let's not pretend inflation is that simple, because when moderated inflation is great.

7:56 Ah hints of the psychopathic economic view that unemployment is desired. That it's a policy tool to control inflation.

When inflation goes above what can be earned in the stock market, people will bail out fast.  Nobody is going to sit and watch the real value of their money decline month after month.

you poors who thought 15 years ago a home in vancouver costing 700k was a bubble must be crying so hard now that the average since family detached is closer to 3 million...wish you had purchased back then huh? hahah losers

Why is Tesla even mentioned here?

<The prices of BTC, ETH, and DOGE have collapsed in recent months, but they've recently started to recover. Right now can be a smart time to invest, but it's important to buy for the right reasons. Choosing the right investment strategy can reduce your risk and make the most of your money. If you missed out on the last crypnewbies who are curious to learn how to earn by trading crypto. and he can easily be reached on Telegram @travishoium. Make trades with a calculated approach to mitigate risk !!!to incidents, it may be tempting to invest in cryptocurrency now to take advantage of this rebound. But there's no guarantee that prices will return to their record-shattering highs, that is why it is always reasonable to trade with the guidance of an expert trader, I bought BTC for the first over a year ago now and I have been able to make 16BTC not by trading on my own but by following the advise and accurate signals from travis hoium Trading signals and strategy. A renowned trader that is always one step ahead, travis  hoium runs program for investor

The evolution of civilisation.

They keep printing money so that the inflation will skyrocket. That is the best tax to common people.

Bitcoin is sucking the wealth of America into its Vaccume like a boss.

So short answer "LoL of course not you financial noobs" listen people they are stuck printing money. They cannot stop.