Forex Today: Central banks’ marathon coming to an end

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 12:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Inflation is really caused by three things  1. Low wages  2. Tax avoidance  3. Outsourcing  Everything after is just reactionary and not the cause.

Walmart across the board has raised prices. Most, if not all, sticker prices are old. New prices you find out at the register.

The 'crisis' won't stop until they usher in that chip if ya know what I mean.

Does anyone know of any very rich economists?  True experts would be among the 1% and not on government pay.

Yes. Raise interest rates and stop the fed from printing money

Inflation is a great way to steal the wealth of the people, and Get rid of government debt  Faster.  Central banks are a Communist  utility. A great way for the Oligarchy to bankrupt a nation  And impoverish the people. It Is a debt-based system.  All fiat currency returns to it True value. ZERO. this is why  some of the founders  Fought the Bank of England  Tooth n nail. Obviously they  Lost. This why per the constitution, central banking  Is illegal. Its stupid to pay a private bank to print money, When you have the ability to do  It yourself.  A central bank is the easiest way to take over a country kinetic war is way to harder  And much to costly in every  Way. Besides, by using a bank, The people dont recognize that Theyve been turned into  Slaves.  In 1815, Rothschild made his famous statement: "I care not what puppet is placed upon the throne of England to rule the Empire on which the sun never sets. The man who controls the British money supply controls the British Empire, and I control the British money supply."  . And so the same goes for The Corporations called the United States of America and The United States. Both are Separate corporate entities, Just as London and the City of London are separate  Corporate entities.

Lmao imagine saying that inflation happens because someone asks for a raise. What about not lying for once? People are desperately asking for a raise trying to keep up with the rampant inflation that money printing creates

Hyperinflation is going to change everything. It's happening. It will happen in the US soon, and so the world.

The Federal Reserves mandate is to force our country to borrow the dollar into existence so the U.S taxpayer can remain as a debt slave.  The is no reason in the world why our country should be paying interest to obtain a currency the Fed Reserve creates out of thin air.  Abolish the Fed!!!!!

Friday CPI report is going to be a bloodbath for the market

The inflation crisis hasn't been stopped since 1913.

You want Crypto? Fine but it must be backed by US dollars and US banks, what you don't like that idea? ok no Crypto, it's our Crypto or none.

A recession is when your neighbor loses his job. A depression is when tounlose your job. A recovery is when dr Fauci loses his job.

"What do you want? I guy with four arms?" *Automation intensifies*