Forex Today: Central banks’ marathon coming to an end

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 12:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Call me crazy, but i see a correlation between higher inflation and happier times. At least more stable in general terms... I'm only 40. Anyone older can back me up on this??

Well I really appreciate ️.for the amazing Bitcoin flip done for me yesterday

You want to control inflation? Turn off the presses and let 50% be absorbed into the economy.

American President Andrew Jackson did away with the federal reserve in the mid 1800s because it in debts society and warned future generations(US) about such an instution. Modern money merchanise can only create money out of debt, in other words inflation is additional tax on the citizens. Federal Reserves in fact are privately ownered banks that borrow the government money at interest.

I don't know, but when will someone at nbc PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE learn and utilize the Oxford Comma?

Buy #DBA TOKEN now this is your last opportunity

Ofc it won't get better if you print 120-150 billion dollars each month

When bond purchases basically pay off all debt that exists or will exhist, can anyone blame markets for having an anxiety over such money printing endevours?

Tesla is kinda going through stuff now with their Harrassment charges...

Can bursting a crypto bubble save the inflation?

The fed is creating inflation by creating more money....stop being tools.

Tesla bubble would be still overvalued at 25% of current price and never seem to pop ,same with GME it's still 1000% of what worth. don't think these bubbles will pop ,only deflate very ,very slowly and shorts will make fortune with patience