Disney and YouTube TV cut a deal to bring back ESPN, FX, and other channels

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 12:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tesla will be like Amazon in the 2000th. It will drop with the whole market and rise like the phoenix back to new all time highs. After the crash is the best time to buy Tesla big time!

Dixon seems not ready for prime time. Missed several opportunities to hit home runs and instead grounds out. I suggest she practice more or they get someone in who excells at communication. With what is at stack now we cannot have amateurs representing us. I give Dixon a partisapation award

Why are you using fake graphs for Gamestop, you are saying that gamestop went 1900% up (which is correct) and the chart points out over 8000%. Many times on TV i cringe when i see bad data visualization, especialy on TV Networks that have the budget to create proper charts, it makes me think that they use them in malicious way.

gallon of petrol in America This really will make  Vice President   Harris giggle when she is asked why -  can't ask Biden he doesn't know what day it isBefore the Weimar Republic  collapsed, the inflation was exponential in Germany paving the way for the rise of Herr Hitler Soon they will be paying $US100

You think it will be stopped? It was planned! WAKE UP! Basic playbook leading to Great Depression. Who benefits from inflation? What benefits do the 1% have from transferring what wealth is left from poor and middle class? Total power and accelerated rental revenue growth. Once the 99% scoop up all homes the opportunity for poors to build wealth will not exist. The rich already own over 90% of stocks and crypto so at any time they can pull the rug. You want a decent return with your money, feel free to invest it in the rigged stock market. The market doesnt follow true price discovery, it is layered with loopholes and crime designed to confuse you and strip you of your money. The market isnt regulated, the people who regulate it receive funding from tax payers but ultimately are bought off by Wall Street. Dont expect congress to help because they are bought off too. Covid is the event they will blame the crash on to avoid an uprising. They will raise rates and take your homes and investments. Then after that the only way out is war, and guess who benefits from that too? We are fukt!

first time? here in argentina we have 52% we had like 2000% inflation accumulated in 20 years

Future of the job market is going to require nothing less of a graduate degree? Plunge the future generations into more debt? Especially with student loans..GTFO. Ill just be a plumber and charge $80 an hour as a start.

Mr Sherman proved to be an embarassment to his constituents. He was so happy when his time was up as he couldn't respond to the rebutals made to what he was trying to get at.  Its the likes of him which is why the u.s is behind the rest of the world in regards to this new asset class. & Brian Brooks is a beast. Digital asset space is fortunate to have him as an advocate.