Disney and YouTube TV cut a deal to bring back ESPN, FX, and other channels

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 12:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fiat currencies are crashing Worldwide. Nothing backs fiat currencies. It's a ponzi scheme.

Well all bubbles pop, it's just matter of time, people keep forgetting we don't invest in assets for sake of satisfying need for investment, we do it to make profits, and when lot of people or whale decides to book their profits then the massacre starts

Inflation is just a hidden tax, except low-to-mid class citizens will pay the most of it.

Peter Schiff knows what the problems are.  Try listening to Austrian economics.

OF COURSE THEY CAN BUT THE GREED IS SO WORTH KILLING PEOPLE AND RUINING THEIR LIVES!!!!!

Great plan, don't invest your money and hope the price would go down...   I'm going to buy some stocks, bit coin and Real Estate for now.

What changed in 3 days. Now your saying the economy is great. Lmfao  State ran media.... its funny how after meeting with bidens white house and they told you to stop talking negative about the economy.  We know the Economy is crashing. How do we know? We see it in everyday life. Unlike you guys we actually live in the real world trying to get by.  While the rich can sit back.

LOL when I hear the 2 % preferred rule... Have they ever done a good job of keeping that the average rate.. LOL! I think the average rate has been more closer to like 3 or 4% over the last 40 years, let me know if Im wrong. I like learning more than I like being right by a lot.

Turkey  is like they get to print trillions and my currency is worthless

We are all screwed for years to come no matter how much you own. We are all in debt for a long time. Expect your taxes and rents to stay up ⬆️ for years while average wage struggle to keep up. Way to go Powell!!! Poor get poorer and the gap between the rich and poor to widen and poverty to get worse This will be worse than 2008.. god bless us all