Turkey suspends stock trading, France makes vaccination compulsory for restauran

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 12:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hope that government going to shutdown all the crypto website soon.  Crypto is scam...........  they charge fee too high and I believe they are the ones that hack into some people account and stole millions of dollars because only they team knows all your information and passwords.  I don't trust these crypto website........

Mr. Mooney seems to be living in the Cuban Missile Crisis Era, why the focus on "rogue states" and the possible use of crypto in evading sanctions? America World Police has caused more misery in Cuba than anything its government could do internally. This hearing is about innovation Mooney, get over 1980s policy.

CRYPTO IS FOR THE PEOPLE, and CREATED BY THE PEOPLE.  Change My Mind.  ️

Stop inflation is stopping raising price of the products Way before that stop private bankers lake federal reserve control United States currency The trouble started when Woodrow Wilson sold out America and Americans People in to federal reserve crooked banking On December 24 1913 Make no deferent Who getting to be elected Republicans or slow democrat's Everybody's Who can control the currency can control the country

Another  with a higher dislike to like ratio. This one has also been masked. Pravda comrade!

Bit coin just makes inflation  worst taken liquidity out of the market and forcing the fed to print more money till we get 3 rd world  economy

You have people calling for a bubble every single year to get clout and prove their a genius. They literally call for a bubble every single year and when one finally happens they say see I told y'all so and people call them a genius smh.