Turkey suspends stock trading, France makes vaccination compulsory for restauran

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 12:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The more I watch these short s I get this notion there pushing a narrative to make people just do as they want. Instead we must think outside of the box as too avoid group think

democrats don't want to build a better world they only whant TO DESTROY everything and steel  billions of dollars from the people

*The crypto market has been favourable in the past weeks, I keep missing out on this opportunity, I'm most certainly very impatient how can I ever make a profit in the crypto market*

It was cause by US China Trade War. Banning and Tax Chinese Cheap Goods , China also restrict their export    causing Demand over Supply. Taxing Chinese goods eventually cause price of cheap goods goes higher and China revenge US by restrict their export to slow down their supply chain. China is slow down their economy to hurt US even more. By the way World are facing Inflation  cause by US China trade war

Getting through Mr. Shermans statement without dying of laughter is a very respectable feat.

Stop printing money and stop the government from spending. But the main cause of inflation is the value of the dollar. The more the government spends the value of the dollar gets smaller. Which drives up the cost of products. Stop the spending. Stop the Build Back Better  bill. Bring back jobs at the oilfields, close the borders and lower taxes.

Michael Barry says he's not shorting "crypto", he never said bitcoin. It's a much larger market then just bitcoin.

when has inflation ever rolled itself back?? is there any historical data ?  The people suffering will be the middle class , and next yr it will be worse when the tax code strongly punishes small businesses with ludicrous scrutiny

I see Bitcoin. I click on it. I know why MSNBC put that Bitcoin.