Turkey suspends stock trading, France makes vaccination compulsory for restauran

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 12:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aggregate demand is being pumped up bc of extra money printed by the fed.....aggregate supply is constrained bc of pandemic....hence we get higher prices....the fed needs to gradually raise rates....they have been too low for too long  ...

2021 THE MOTHER OF ALL BUBBLES HAS ALREADY BURST!  NOW COMES THE FALLOUT OF THE STOCK, BONDS, HOUSING, REAL ESTATE, AND CRYPTO BUBBLES ALL BURSTING SIMULTANEOUSLY!!!1012

Hello Mrs Violet legit and her method works like magic I keep on earning every single week with her new strategy

Bitcoin right now doesnt have fundamental value. Tell that to Tesla, Square, Cathy Wood, Goldman Sachs, CitiBank, Morgan Stanley.  Cant believe idiots like this get paid to be stupid.

stupid take, the oil price has dropped, it should hult it a little. we can take a page from athens, just produce too much oil

Old farts probably don't even know what the CEO's are taking about.

The better question is can the US stop infiltration from communism.

Wow this is one of the worst s on economics i've ever seen. Almost everyone talking sounded like a complete idiot, and the  is filled with non-sequiturs. Terrible voiceover lines that make no sense as well. Does  now purposely produce actual garbage?

The world governments created this problem using covid as an excuse.

9:11 what!? Why it should start to rise if employment rate is too low? I don't get it?