Turkey suspends stock trading, France makes vaccination compulsory for restauran

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 12:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Having Tesla in the thumbnail always helps with audience engagement lol

They said the same thing about bitcoin when it hit 8k per coin. 5 years after, It jumps to 50k per coin.

My homeboy apartment complex just increased his rent by over $400..wages are up 3% but inflation is at 6%

Nice ! I was able to build a big income stream during the covid-19 pandemic investing with a professional broker, Mrs Elizabeth Wesley.

Stop printing money , gold to dollar ratio is poor in us wake up or you will next venesvala

Bitcoin isnt a bubble but an emerging market. Do you want internet to continue do you want digital Centralised finance from Government or do you want the Peoples Decentralised money wealth BITCOIN!!! THE Peoples wealth

Please don't try to mislead people. 5:50 "Bitcoin right now doesn't have fundamental value". Neither does fiat currency, other than maybe using bank notes as toilet paper or kindling. The value is just an agreement between people. You CAN buy valuable stuff with Bitcoin the same as with USD, if the seller agrees that it can be exchanged for goods. Many people and companies do. I don't hold any crypto but I'm interested to see where it goes.

the dolor is spreading. that's what you get for messing around

Why not get a group of educated economists that know what they are talking about to use in a major news story? Thanks for nothing.