Is Ford Stock the New Tesla?

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 12:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Why is Tesla even mentioned here?

I may be over simplifying, and maybe just down right ignorant of monetary issues. However, think of inflation like this; Nixon price capped items of consumer use to control inflation. Why hasn't anyone entertained PRICE CAPS on goods and services?? Raising prices due to lack of supply to the demand only benefits manufacturers of the product. People still do without!  Doesn't make sense!

Who made bitcoin? How many bitcoin does the owner have? If the maker off bitcoin sold all hes bitcoin what will that do to the crypto space?

Future of the job market is going to require nothing less of a graduate degree? Plunge the future generations into more debt? Especially with student loans..GTFO. Ill just be a plumber and charge $80 an hour as a start.

Well, US government started increasing tariff since Trump on imports, not just China but the whole world, so american is artificially paying 10+% to US government that spends on military outside US in the name of national security.

The real inflation numbers are more like 14%. The Fed change the formula while back, this is the worst inflation we have seen in a very very long time. The Fed will tell you since the 90s, but thats not true they are using a new formula and comparing it against an old formula. They are doctoring the numbers, its that simple.

<><><>< I respect your content mate.. TA is good but I find it truly baffling that all major crypto rs just look at pure TA and completely ignore the bigger narrative of why BTC is pumping and why the future outlook might not be as rosy as it seems. It's kinda irresponsible to ignore the fact that each ETF launch so far has caused a major dump at the peaks of BTC. We were already on shaky footing with historically low volume and almost pure whale pumps, narrowly avoiding a long-term bear market. This is the worst possible time in history  to invest as so many don't back up their  crypto assets. More emphasis should be put into day tradiing as it is less affected by the unpredictable nature of the market.I have made over 11 btc frm day tradn with, Alan Duyi  insights and signals in less than 1 Month.You can reach him on TELEGRAM..>>>>> Duyi34  He's very accurate and always yields a great positive return on investment......

Black Americans need the government funding to start business and they know help black Americans become owners

Seems like the elephants are bulls, and the donkeys are bears or perhaps just donkeys. Not surprised, just a little disappointed in my fellow ass-holes in congress.

Is it possible that 'The Fed' uses ossified factors in their calculus?  This  presentation illustrates that several 'blind-spots' have taken 'The Fed' by surprise.

*The crypto market has been favorable in the past weeks, I keep missing out on this opportunity, I'm most certainly very impatient how can I ever make a profit in the crypto market.*

is wrong on Tesla.  Tesla is barely getting started.

Can the US shut up about inflation?