AOC pushed back on Nancy Pelosi's stance against banning congressional stock-tra

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
for the vice president kamla haris only making india benifit ..india bought s-400 misale from russia but USA affraid sanction india..because they hiprotise whole USA gave their vice president,ceo,employee..that brings america suffer one day when american president or everything controll this indian..they lost their super power and lost india,russia,chaina.. so know thats time they should clearify this and should sanction india for s-400 missale bought..and also shouldn''t make any good position indian,chaina,israel people

7:56 Ah hints of the psychopathic economic view that unemployment is desired. That it's a policy tool to control inflation.

Houses have double in price in two years practically. Thats hyper-inflation. Plus how is housing only 31% of CPI when it accounts for more than half our paycheck.

Considering inflation is worldwide, we may be able to influence inflation but I doubt we can control.it. Nixon created inflation when he took the US dollar off the gold standard in 1971. Volcker's draconian interest rates finally tamed inflation in time for Reagan's second campaign in 1984.

The funny thing is when they say people lost money. It was only monopolized entities . The regular man won  though.

No they want us to have no choice but buy stocks n inflate there assets cuz we got not choice

Let inflation run high for now because these greedy corporations need to pay.

Save me money, save me. Where has your power gone. We will sacrifice for you, even our children's future. We will multiply you and worship your image. Who knew that money was a religion..... and the whole world worships it.

Tesla is kinda going through stuff now with their Harrassment charges...