BBC Bitcoin mining report used in crypto-scam

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 12:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
*The crypto market has been favourable in the past weeks, I keep missing out on this opportunity, I'm most certainly very impatient how can I ever make a profit in the crypto market*

When you give steel and lumber prices can you give units with those too.

ah yes another possible major financial crissis,what a time to be alive

When you give steel and lumber prices can you give units with those too.

Wow investment with ️is cool my blockchain wallet was just sent 10k worth of bitcoin so Awesome

could not buy ethbear today at ftx, why is that i wonder?

The Fed doesn't need to be reformed... it needs to be abolished and the dollar needs to return to gold and silver, as described in the Constitution.

No because represent paid more easily your own.

%3 interest rate will bankrupt the US. It's simply not possible to raise it that high which means if inflation ever manages to slip and expectations enter a loop, there will be absolutely no way to tame it back. The US has to start paying back the debts for which it needs to let go of the strong dollar insistance that creates almost a trillion dollar deficit every year.

When the big gamblers on the Wall Street sucking tax blood money from Fed are stopped. When unregulated shadow banks like BlackRock are in incharge of both Fed and stock markets  - bubbles will keep blowing.

Well sounds like most of them have no clue what they are talking about.