BBC Bitcoin mining report used in crypto-scam

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 12:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Ask the 1500 new billionaires created during COVID to return the stolen currency?

Why are the two CA dems so crypto skeptical?

No one asked the most important question during this hearing.  Who is that blonde in the black outfit sitting behind Mr. Brooks?

It's ridiculous and I think it was planned. I was looking at used cars the other day online and saw a 1999 Ford Explorer for 7,000 dollars. I nearly choked from laughing . Sure it had low miles but it's still a  22 year old vehicle they want 7 thousand dollars for. No new gadgets added , nothing. They've lost their minds.

Im not saying crypto doesnt Experience inflation but unlike other fiat backed assets inflation doesnt harm crypto. Not only this but also the fact that fiat in general is crashing even though crypto will see corrections I really dont think crypto is in a bubble as many people think it is due to the fact that it turns fiat currency into x10 return or more not only this but aswell as crypto has its own power its own entity no body controls other than members of that blockchain or crypto holdings.

The only stop inflation!. We needed to impeach all the Democrats..

Glad people are starting to agree with Austrian economist

The Fed doesn't need to be reformed... it needs to be abolished and the dollar needs to return to gold and silver, as described in the Constitution.

watch?v=q8VIBSZEGmI&t=4s&ab_channel=CryptoMoonlightcom

"THIS HIGH INFLATION AT 6.8% IS A SELF-INFLICTED CRISIS CAUSED BY AN INCOMPETENT JOE BIDEN, WHILE PRESIDENT TRUMP ALONG WITH PREVIOUS PRESIDENTS ENJOYED A INFLATION AVERAGE OF 1.2% OVER THE COURSE OF THE PAST 40 YEARS"

The biggest problem I see ,most of us have relied on the good old government.Just what they want. Slavespeople growing their own food are way ahead of the curve. What do we expect..wa wa wa

Oil prices are up because of high demand and low supply (under Trump many US drilling sites shutdown) Higher oil prices are pushing prices in any every sectors.

Crypto keeps fluctuating, causing a lot of loss, What's the best way to make money from crypto trading?