Why is crypto down today? Cryptocurrency market price drop - Bitcoin, Ethereum,

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 12:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
WeWork, Nikola, NEO, robinhood...these are 'bubbles' and is wall street as a collective industry that created them - not everything that has value is a 'bubble' just because you are crying that you missed out. Tesla might even be overvalued, but is already changing the world whether you like it or not. Bitcoin on the other hand is so toxic now exactly because of institution and boomers just jumped in, and now they cry it's not going UP. The only bubble we deserve to see popping is the stupid media industry

I didn't know Bob Saget was Brain brooks uncle. Very interesting discussion .

yr50 should lvl out b4 we make another run. Housing is also related to money printing, if you put 50% more money in the hands of the public obviously house prices will adjust to that... this ones just not in a bubble at all, will likily keep rising 5-10%so if gme went from 2 bucks to over 300 i have no problem with a 50% correction, it is in fact not in a bubble as its shorted 120% again (yes its not worth the current price but the shorts will have to cover)... id rather make a 200% gain and watch it lose 50% than a 30% gain on the year. btc movement is directly related to the dilution of currencies globally, it's been overleveraged by longs and the recent correction was those folks getting liquidated, once its closer to 50

Despite the current fall in Crypto's I'm still happy i can smile back at my portfolio £51,770  Had my fourth withdrawal from my investments, (Thanks Leticia Buckley️)

So if you print %40 of the monetary supply ever you experience unprecedented inflation? Im intrigued.

If they try to fix inflation the economy crashes, if they let inflation go, the economy crashes, they are stuck in a box with no way out

Getting through Mr. Shermans statement without dying of laughter is a very respectable feat.