Why is crypto down today? Cryptocurrency market price drop - Bitcoin, Ethereum,

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 12:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I don't think the government wants to stop inflation, they want it to increase to diminish the burden of the debt.

When you pump so much money into the economy... how can you not expect inflation? This is the Fed's own making.

after graduation, I learned something from I can't forget,  people don't want to fix problems so to take advantage of it. inflation cant be stopped because people up there makes use of it.  low interest rates has little to do with growth, it only grows the financial markets. growth is about the people providing innovation or output.

The more I watch these short s I get this notion there pushing a narrative to make people just do as they want. Instead we must think outside of the box as too avoid group think

STOCKS and Bonds were created to make the elite wealthy.. Not some thing that is, or ever was, a NECESSITY.  It's sadly, just like playing the LOTTO.  But people continue to do it, even post-Pandemic.

So short answer "LoL of course not you financial noobs" listen people they are stuck printing money. They cannot stop.

Keep voting for handouts! Remember I'm not going to donate to the sidewalk beggars. I've been taxed enough!

If you have any savings they should be in a deflationary asset like etherium that also has amazing growth and utility and a blindingly bright future outlook.

Heres the more important question: does the US government WANT to stop inflation? After all, Poverty is phrased as an individual failure in America, not a systemic issue. Its your fault that your pay doesnt keep up with inflation, and its your fault that your pay is so low to begin with.  Social programs are too expensive, we can spare a couple billion of taxpayer money to bail out Amazon Because it had a slow third quarter. Affordable housing is too much of a financial burden, yet the annual budget for military spending goes up by billions every year.  Suffering is the point

what do you expect from a country with Big Consumption but without Manufacturing? but lets face it, with US$ 7.25 minimum wage, you just cant manufactured daily necessities here...