NZDCHF Bearish Momentum Stronger, Look for continuations

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 10:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hello traders:

Last 2 weeks ago I was more looking at AUDCHF and NZDCHF that can start to have bullish reversal up move.

However, in these last 2 weeks, price failed to build up any bullish price action or momentum to the upside. Instead, it consolidates more.

This is usually an indication that there's a balance of buyer and seller currently in the market, and price tends to correct.

Now, if we look at how price has develop now, compare to Covid-19 in February 2020, we are basically getting the same development of the market.

If this current consolidation stands and we see price commit the further downside with lower time frame continuation correction, then watch for more sell opportunities down to the next swing lows.

Thank you
All content is for education purpose only, not financial advices.

Im just a beginner in Forex trading.. But I was lucky to meet Jason  on IG (INSTAGRAM)who I invested $500 with his platform.. after 5days of trading I earned $5500, Im so happy to start up this way as a beginner, DM Jason McQueen to start earning high profit on Forex trading on

Youve taught me more here than anyone ive ever learnt from

i am unsure what 1 atr is when youre talking about setting stop losses because the camera was covering the atr indicator when you were talking about it, but i assume it'll be mentioned again in some other   thank you for all the information

Many important Indicators are not explained well and not given idea of how to choose the entry & exit is missing.

Thank you ...i always watching your s..im from PHILIPPINES..

''50 likes and i'll put it in the description" ... what do we get at 4k likes? haha  Good  mate!

Thanks . Moving average calculation never made this easy to understand.