NZDCHF Bearish Momentum Stronger, Look for continuations

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 10:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I've been your criber long time ago Sir. Because I saw your transparency and passionate the way you share your knowledge! Thank you for always giving us gems!!!

You're a great teacher to be honest you took your time to explain and show examples which helped me grasp so much I hope I will now learn to master  technical analysis with all the information I got today! Thank you so much

is excellent. I learn something new with every

This is the best trading channel I have come across, Awesome work. Helping me immensely.

The way you break things down is amazing. Thanks for all your help. Good Karma headed your way bro.

Thanks so much for sharing your worth of knowledge and to breakdown the world of Forex to a more simple and understandable world... Big up dawg and keep up the great work.....

You're my hero . I will make it one day and it's all thanks to you.

Dude... You're good. Bullish on your future with !

46:38 to 48:13 would be another opportunity for a short  excerpt that's highly shareable on Twitter etc.

Been learning about candle sticks, but had to learn more...glad that I found your ! Thanks.

I never comment on anything ever, But Thanks for what your doing already read your pdf downloads. Wish you all the success in eveything.