Tesla. Inc. 4 Hours Chart (LONG) - 01x0

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 01:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thank you for this . I wished I learnt this earlier. You have the gift of making complicated financial terms simple for the layman.

Love you man, thank you so much ️

I recently subscribed your channel and going through all play list and this  seems gold.. I watched multiple times to understand and grasp fully. Thank you.

I have watched s ,done all my research and am still confused and scared of where to start from and who to start with.

someone can explain what is price rejection? thx

thank you for this, it helped a lot

And one more question. Do you have some paid education or just for free? I m very interested. I like the way you explaining, that is very important especially for beginners.

Thank you so much. You did a great job breaking everything down..

Does bullish engulfing candles guarantee upward trend? Could it present itself on a downward trend? if so, how could you know if it's going upward or downward?

4hYKKpDacOAyoutu.beWatch my  on candlestick  you won't get disappointed https:

Great  Mr R. Is it possible to maintain 1% risk per trade while using ATR as a buffer to my stop loss?

Finally I start to understand the whole Trading World, thanks to your channel! I've been making some profits with a little bit of MACD indicator knowledge but so many mistakes, I probably could have made double if I had watched your s before. Thanks alot! And it's actually so fun trading when you finally start to understand what you're doing and can analyze your mistakes instead of just feeling "lucky" or "unlucky". THANKS ALOT <3

As a trader how to improve step by step pl suggest