Tesla. Inc. 4 Hours Chart (LONG) - 01x0

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 01:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Dec 12, 2021, 01:00 AM Last Edit: Dec 12, 2021, 03:03 AM by OZER
Tesla has a very high chance of rising up %70 at least.
Take a look.
All content is for education purpose only, not financial advices.

Is it also possible to neglect the trend with the stock trading and buy at the lowest price and then wait until it takes it gain?

Listen to the man. He is a genius in my eyes.

good but title is just sensationalist

Why is all of this information free? Ive watched a few traders and they dont teach this stuff at all. I feel like Im gaining knowledge at exceedingly high rate. This is awesome.   Thanks dude!

How about climbing Mt. Everest then tumbling back down to base-camp?

Question: If you buy bitcoin, and the price went down. I know my bitcoin now lost its value. But it doesn't mean that I lost my Bitcoin right? I still have my bitcoin no matter how much the price goes down? If that so, I would just hold it until it comes back higher. Instead of selling it in a loss, I would just buy another one with lower price and collect my Bitcoin and sell them all at higher price once it peaks. Am I correct?

Sir. you are my Professor you are the boss awesome stuff if no one gains from your knowledge they are fools A++++ i will recommend you sir.

Thanks so much for sharing your worth of knowledge and to breakdown the world of Forex to a more simple and understandable world... Big up dawg and keep up the great work.....

Hello my friend. Can you make a  on how you find stocks or currency to trade? Do you use any scanners and what parameters do you put in search?