EURUSD: Range Trading

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Very nicely explained the concept... Thanks

PLEASE STOP Making mouth noises and sounds it makes it IMPOSSIBLE to listen to you for a long amount of time. I have insanely bad misophonia and you consistently make chewing related sounds while speaking. Sorry not sorry.

Great content men.New criber here‍️

My whole life change positively with the help of Expert *Madrigal_Kelvin_* on !g. Coming across him was the best thing that ever happened to me

Thank you for pouring out such knowledge.

Sir where are u plz load  btc  sell climax or what

Awesome  man great stuff!! Had a question and not sure if it has been asked already, but us the double top-bottom best used on the 4hr or does it matter if its on the 1hr or even the 30min?

from nothing to something i elevated, all thanks   Lisa_upfx at l'.'G  who changed my story for good, today i now earn more than my salary days from the comfort of my bed. i am forever gratefull ma'am ...

great work. thanks so much

Who else thinks gbpusd might go down?

Great . Very knowledgeable!

Hi Good Day  Thanks for you nice explain. I need your all lessons(All U tube )series. Could you please send me related link to log all lessons. Susantha

Investment is a stepping stones for success. Waiting for the government to provide is total waste of time