AUDNZD: AB=CD Pattern ! Another Brick On The Wall |SELL

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AUDNZD is one of those currency pairs that it is not giving up from the highs.
Anway from the previous analysis we can see a very good price development.
Now we can anticipate a potential small "Double Top Pattern".
If the price will break down below 1.0550 we can see it moving lower up to 1.0520 and the other respective support areas as shown on the chart.
So the small trading range now is between 1.0552 - 1.0590

Targets:

Thank you and Good Luck!
All content is for education purpose only, not financial advices.

Why the buyers push up the prices, the buyers would want to buy at a lower price and sell it at a higher price, can you please clarify?

Thank you  . Your s are ultimate. This is the best , this  is up to the point. In this  you covered almost 90% of trading techniques which every trader should know. In day trading it is becoming difficult to capture everything ----  overbought and oversold, volatility, support, resistance, volume, pattern, reversal, Trend,  if you have any trading view script that will be helpful.

, I have to thank you a lot, your s have been invaluable whilst I have been leaning to trade.  I am still only making very small moves in trading, only in crpyto at the moment, but I havent came across anyone who can teach or explain things as well as you.  I have downloaded both analysis books from your site and look forward to studying those also.  Thanks so much man!

I just learn forex trading a few days ago. I'm really excited about all the learning curves. Your s make it a lot more enjoyable than reading books or article.   I really learn a lot from your s. Thanks a lot !

ELFX SIGNALS ON TELEGRAM AND INSTAGRAM HELPED MY LIFE JOIN US AND FEEL BLESSED TO SHARE YOUR OWN TESTIMONY FREE SIGNALS

just to ask how much to u make with this tecniek ?

A huge thank you, you've helped me and others immeasurably with your knowledge and insight. A real game changer!

Hi am new to your   Do you have charts Where one could see the38.2 line where I could learn bullish and bearish. You explain candles a way I understand I might think about taking your class.

Fantastic  but surprised you didn't talk about volume or RSI. Thanks!