AUDNZD: AB=CD Pattern ! Another Brick On The Wall |SELL

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm totally new to the stock market and find it fascinating to learn how people day trade vs invest. This  demonstration in particular has been the most informative and educational for me as a complete newbie to day trading. Thank you very much!  who knows, I may decide to get into dt myself, and your course looks like a great way to learn and get started.

Hi There,  Do you cash in when your candlestick reaches its peak?

Always delivering heavy value! I love you and your ️

I'm a beginner...I will need to watch this over and over again...it's like bringing a bat to a pillow fight....very informative...

Does bullish engulfing candles guarantee upward trend? Could it present itself on a downward trend? if so, how could you know if it's going upward or downward?

Wow that was awesome and I could see the wyckoff setup that you spoke of. I really would love your lifetime membership and training!! those three rules make it so much easier. I am sure I can be profitable with your training!!

hey  do you know Mt4 platform that have Usd index or dxy bro if u know tell me i need

You all won't believe i met a female trader who taught me how to read signals myself Her tips has helped me a lot in trading today and i'm so grateful i came across her Mai_trades on Insta.God bless her abundantly for helping my family and financially free today