AUDNZD: AB=CD Pattern ! Another Brick On The Wall |SELL

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi !  .Thank you very much for your tips on trading techniques. Who says you are not a guru you are a enthusiastic Pro Guru. Thank you very much for your great teachings.

Just cribed. I found this  very educative. I'm gonna keep it here. Thumbs up bro!

Bruh, you're a legend. Thank you for all this help. Seriously.

No mention of RSI? Perhaps the most useful indicator.

Tired of stress with fake online scheme got scam for few Transactions I had with some quack site claiming to be legit and was fake all thanks to my creator that make me met HACKBYSHIN, On I G they're AMAZING

Thanks dude, last time on the 38.2% candle the rule is 33%. Is 38.2% is your new finding and more accurate?

Thanks to all that made mention of *madrigal_kelvin_* on înstaqrm. I just made my own withdrawal of $30,000.00 investing $4,000.00

I'm totally new to the stock market and find it fascinating to learn how people day trade vs invest. This  demonstration in particular has been the most informative and educational for me as a complete newbie to day trading. Thank you very much!  who knows, I may decide to get into dt myself, and your course looks like a great way to learn and get started.

Very informative.  Can you please tell the chart time frame on which the 20 EMA trades with fibonacci retracement can be taken .

bonfire a lot but its because I do believe in it, its going to blast safemoon out the water... you literally get a share of %5 tokens every buy and sell, its designed to hold long term and is 4 days old with 50,000 holders.... Not financial advice but...I know I tweet about @

Legend! Thanks for sharing , this was really interesting. I've been trading everyday for 2 years now and I have begun to see consistent profits this year, but I still learned a lot from this . Thanks again man!