GBPJPY Drop

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 10:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
You my friend are an awesome teacher

So if an M or W  is formed on H4 what type of candle is formed on a  higher time frame "Weekly" to be precise when it closes? Or even H1 and D1?

Love your s bro, not too long and you get straight to the point! Respect!

You have a Gift my Friend

You are deadpool of price action

Could you check ripple and tell what u think, please ?

fshore whenever  i was at work, i only see nothing but alerts ever since i was referred to her?

I watched the whole thing bro.  So refreshing to actually learn something and you're a class act. Definitely a Southern gentleman   No fomo, fud, Moonboy shilling,  just knowledge and strategies that work.  Starting from a major hit from Saturday night.  I don't gamble or leverage  , just feels like cheating kinda,  and to make huge gains without paying your dues is a recipe for disaster in the future.  I know from experience.

portuguese language ) so I will help you with all my heart.Suscribed !   If you want spread your knowledge in LatinAmerica ( spanish

cribed, great content. Thank you

? "Don't cheat the market"??? ... can you PLEASE explain what you mean by this?  The s are so good I'm considering joining the academy

1 risk-reward from a 64% to 78% win ratio on the coins i tested  Words cannot thank you enough the results are amazing. I have been trading for 5 years paid for multiple courses and lost so much money... since I followed your advice iv consistently been making money and right now I will only listen to your advice as it's been proven by my backtesting and trading.  You are an absolute legend!! Lots of love from South Africa!!I use your strategy in Crypto and the results are amazing.  I use all your patterns, rules with the CEST you provided I have backtested your strategy 900 times (100 times on 9 different coins)following the exact rules and the backtesting is the best advice you have given. It moonshot my confidence and the results are amazing. On crypto with your strategy, I use a 2

You make everything simple. Thank you so much