GBPJPY Drop

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 10:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I pray i meet you in my next life may God bless your special skills Finally I retrieved my funds

This is amazing Rainer. I would appreciate if you can keep it this simple and pretty much easy to grasp. Really love this

I was having lots of difficulties trading and accumulated loses until MR Thomas was recommended to me by my colleagues, at first I was skeptical as I had already lost thousands of dollars but I decided to try him out and boy am glad I did because it has been the trading miracle I had been praying for, to cut it short I have traded with him for some months now and I having lost a cent so here I am recommending him to everyone who wants to start making profits.

Amazing simple analysis. cribed.

100% A+ quality great

Thank you .very much..

My life are like colorful flowers in a beautiful garden. Thank you⬆️ for making my life colorful!!!

Been learning about candle sticks, but had to learn more...glad that I found your ! Thanks.

Superb !!!!! This is just what I was missing !!

bro nice  can you dow load one  that shows how to check overall direction and also how it looks untill the small time frames

One of the best s on , hands down!!

Hello Sir..can we use Time Frame 15minutes for the CEST ?

Happiness is achieved when your aim and desire in life are determined,still doubting the efficiency of my words ? Give it a try and have the satisfaction you obtain for yourself. I gave it a try and I can gladly stand and tell everyone you're the best trade expert @dennis__forex09 via insta...

You are the hottest trader Ive ever seen