EURGBP: Bullish Flag | Bullish Setup

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Price just broke out from a Bullish Flag Pattern.
The bullish momentum is increasing very fast as we can see from the candles.
The first resistance zone is located close to 0.8595 and a break higher would open the door for more upside up to 0.86580
or the top of the structure.

Targets:

Thank you and Good Luck!
All content is for education purpose only, not financial advices.

I just bought the EAP program to pay for the value i've already recieved from the free s :)

Thanks for sharing, really helpful! ️

Great trade, can you make breakdown  for intraday trading? how identify demand and supply during the day. Appreciate you!

hi  (..again) I am trading with MT4, do you happen to know if there is the same function in MT4 like the one (pink + green box) where you determine the SL n TP level..? tQ

I dont see how the donchian channel makes any sense: 35:35 see how the price hits the lower bound at the V and O of "Volatility on a multi-year low"? If one would follow the logic, there should be a stop-loss there. But the fact is the market picks up nicely after that! So it would be a waste... Moreover, there's a Hammer-looking candle-stick there indicating a bullish sign, so it runs counter to the logi of the donchian... what's your comment on this?

Best tutorial I have ever watched, detailed the only thing was your feed of you was in the way in the corner

Is there not AI software that can pick out the types of stocks that are prime for any particular trading style?

Amazing ; it contains good tools in technical analysis;

cryptocandledata.com -- One API to rule them allcryptocandledata.com and start using its API for FREE! You can fetch candle data from all the supported pairs and intervals on Kraken and Binance (for now)  https:Hi everyone!  Check https:

WHERE DO I FIND THE TOOL TO DO THAT

Great  on how to trade . Thank you! Who were the three lucky traders?

Please tell me youre rich because your information is priceless. Keep it up