EURGBP: Bullish Flag | Bullish Setup

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
hammer?  Thank you in advance.Good day, . How are you? Thank you so much for this GREAT . How can I modify the Fib indicator to show only the 38.2% level, in order to measure the pinbar

To understand these three simple rules shouldn't be a problem I guess, its no rocket science trust me  Well done man! ..following from Nigeria

I do not need to be an expert in order to earn money from online trading. MADRIGAL_KELVIN_ on I;g do the hard work for me. They explain everything clearly .They seem very honest.

Very clear and culminating information. The transition from beginner level to advanced level understanding was easily followed. I plan to use this knowledge with paper money while watching some more of your s and establish my own strategy! Thanks for the wealth of knowledge!

As a beginner, I feel blessed to watch this s.

Appreciate your work. Very useful.

very informative I now know what I see in the market. thanks for the information.

New subscriber, liked this one man

The more i watch it the more it makes sense, such a beautiful and simple way to put things together

s - I have seen just a sampling of your output...i greatly appreciate the open air content you provide and I have wanted to better understand fx for some time....if I am still sold on the idea of diving into (see how I did that) the world of fx, after looking more into your library, then I intend to become an EAP team member. CheersI was sold once you said 'punch me if i say teeny weenie again (or to that effect) lmao

This Risk reversal something in Forex is quite confusing? I need someone to get more explanation on this.