BTCUSDT 1D When can and should go long?

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Wow you make it so easy to comprehend, anybody that has ears and willing to listen would understand. Taking notes on everything you said in the , thank you and keep the info coming please.

Your  was very informative and I learnt a lot. I'm new to trading and I have made a few mistakes with my trading but your s are really easy to follow along with and I now have a better understanding of what I was doing wrong and how to read and understand candle charts. You got yourself a new subscriber and I will be watching more of your s to help me learn more.

I dont get it . In this  you are bullish and never mention h&s pattern GBPUsD. But on the .jpg on telegram you go bearish.  So? Im confused, wanna understand your analysis.

Thank you, ! You are generous and awesome!

My life are like colorful flowers in a beautiful garden. Thank you⬆️ for making my life colorful!!!

Your s are helping me alot by clearing  things...and how to observe small indications...thanks a lot....

Best explanation I've seen so far.  Question: what trading strategy does this work with?  After how many timeframes does tracking candles become a bit redundant?

thank you dear sir for this analysis. it's really helpful

Thanks for the s.  Im learning so much from you

Useful, educational, greatly explained. Thank you.

you my friend is the friend I never had.

this is so helpful and straightforward.

You are so intelligent I am thankful to you for a good tutorial as a teacher