XRP / TetherUS lovely bounce off extreme trendline support💸

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I have watched s ,done all my research and am still confused and scared of where to start from and who to start with.

Venturing into the trading world without the help of a professional trader and expecting profits is like turning water into wine, you would need a miracle, that's why i trade with Christi lily, her skills set is exceptional..

cellphone for long hours bec.of eye strain..looking forware for more of your books..morepowerI bought a lot of trading books for newbies but it takes a months to finish them and found a lil bit boring and sometimes difficult to understand but when listened to your s, read downloadable pdf of yours and woooaaahhh  they are straight to the points.easy to understand no waste if time ..now im just waiting your books ,in weeks it will be here and im excited..i prefer your hard copy books coz im struggling to stay in front of computer

Going into details, this content is absolutely ridiculous man!! the best i ever had.  cribed.

My mentor.. I followed this guy in every social media.

Luv this guy, easy to understand and has passed on so much bankable information.

Is it possible that you can add time stamp to the ? that will be superhelpful! :)

they are until 3 days ago buddy... TA was and is completely useless when the whales come out to play... but hopefully the market gets back to the fundamentals of crypto

What is a safe broker that allow financial sustainability... consistency  ???

Hello , this is my first time learning about candle stick patterns and I'm very lucky to be taking your class first please I'm trying to understand how "sellers push the price down low" and "buyers drive the price back up" . My point is, aren't the sellers suppose to be pushing up the price in other to make profit and buyers pushing it down to buy cheap?? Please help me understand this concept. Thanks a zillion for the free lecture