GBTC (Grayscal Bitcoin Trust) - December 21

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
All your  are amazing..Everytime i learn something new and its a great feeling..thanks a ton

2nd candle would be a hammer candle correct? Which is a bullish reversal pattern seen at Dow trends right ?-

100% quality content- thanks for teaching.

Nice vid but I didnt get the "pip" thing ? Any help or  explaining this ?

This  was super helpful! Im slowly starting to understand everything. Thank you!

Unbelievable results!! This has been an incredible experience from day one with mr Dennis @dennis__forex09 at InSTA.. This wasn't my first time trading but honestly I didnt know what to expect when I first joined. After much loss. God walked me through the entire process from start to finish, which was a HUGE plus! They made the entire process  so easy and hassle-free! Im very impressed! Go to him @dennis__forex09 at IG I will definitely be referring him to you all.

Great  but are you using the 4hr for your directional bias and finding your pois or do you go to a lower time frame to get your poi or order blocks? Kinda confused on that. Thanks for the great information! God bless!

Hi, , 382 candel valid in 3Hour higher chart? and which is the lower? pls reply sir.

Thank you RT!  Your explanations are easy to understand and follow.

Made sniper entries last week cos of this  bro, thanks for sharing what you understand and keep on doing the most! Bless up!

Thank you very much for this . You are a great teacher and I have learned a lot from you.   I appreciate how you continue to reiterate all the basics in your s and do not take for granted that your viewers know the basic information, despite how basic the concepts might be.   That is often a difficult area for advanced teachers, when explaining to students that are totally new to the topic.  Happy new year